Dec 25, 2011

Christmas Eve

well, not much to say. .
Merry Christmas everyone! especially for those who celebrate it :) I really love listening to Christmas songs, and seeing the Christmas tree being decorated beautifully in the malls, and everywhere. I just love it!
Hoping this Xmas brings you Joy, Luck and Miracle . xoxo











red coat : Notations
jeans jumpsuit : Mooshe

21 splash.flash:

Anonymous said...

siapa yg fotoiiin? hehehe

Jessi said...

These pics are so cute with the little rainbow dots! The dress is so cute, love the red cardigan with it! Merry Christmas!

Cathy said...

Heyy, thanks for the comment on my blog; I love your banner. It's so bright and it really caught my eye. (:

I followed, follow me back? (:
onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

Stephanie Lin said...

Merry Christmas! Nice jumper!

miamanson said...

thanks for the comment and stop by on my blog dear :') so i followed your blog. hihihi, btw nice outfit, simple denim dress :D

nicol said...

very nice pics!!
loving it!


visit, comment, check, whatever you want: www.fashiontnt.com
xo Nicol

Diana(Dina) said...

love the pics! Great blog! I'm a new follower =)

S. said...

You look so great ! <3

I like it ! :)

xoxo

helen @ thelovecatsINC said...

amazing photos! you're so pretty!

helen @ thelovecatsINC

http://thelovecatsinc.blogspot.com

Francesca Giusti said...

love this pics and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
kisses
http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

Nicole said...

Hey! I LOVE your outfit. The dress is very cute! Your so pretty and I mean it! Lovely blog and I hope to becoming back soon. I'll follow and hope you do back! :)

mypurplerunway.blogspot.com

-N

★ JASMINE ★ said...

I really like your blog hun!


Keep up the great posts!

Follow eachother?
I'm new to blogger <3


http://barbie-bombshell.blogspot.com

xoxo

Agora tô pronta said...

Beautiful! I loved!

Mel said...

Beautiful pictures :) merry christmas!

Mel said...

Beautiful pictures :) merry christmas!

Wida said...

You're so beautiful :D

Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

Kat said...

lovely outfit darling! :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

*Glam Chameleon* said...

U look so sweet, so cute!:) Thank u so much for your lovely comment on my blog!! Wish u Merry Christmas and all the best!! kisses
Jelena (glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com)

kathy said...

i love your outfit!
you look amazing
hope you had a wonderful christmas :)
xxx

Rafaella said...

Freaking amazing post! :D And amazing blog! So glad I found it out! :D You earned a loyal follower! ;)
xxx R.

http://rafoulig.blogspot.com/

S. said...

I like this photo ! <3

You look so nice ;p

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com