Dec 29, 2011

"shawl" we?












 catching flowers, birds , and.. hopes :')


Currently introducing the power of simplycity to the world. Umm what else should i write here?.. i guess it's just.. Happy New Year to all you guys! hoping next year will be better than before! lovelove.

creme top : Magnolia
knitted shawl : cascade
floral flats : TLTSN
sun glasses : ray ban
straw bag : malioboro street
shorts : connexion
 belt : unbranded

32 splash.flash:

kathy said...

wow i love your outfit
the colour of the shawl is beautiful
and i love the photo effects
you look gorgeous!
xxx

Cathy said...

Cute pictures; like your scarf/shawl.
--

onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

Helen* said...

Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog! Really appreciate it! :)

I'm now following you! :) You look fantastic in this post!!

http://electricsunrise.blogspot.com/

xx

Amber said...

such a cute outfit. I love the pop of blue with your scarf.

Rafaella said...

Gorgeous!

Disturbed Style said...

Great outfit! I love it :)

Nia Langley said...

Your scarf is super cute! Nice blog, too! Wanna follow mine?


All you have to do is...
1) Follow me (via Google Friend Connect)
2) Comment on any of my posts to let me know you’re following.
Afterwards, I’ll be sure to follow you back!

nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

Eva Silviana said...

Hi! Thanks for dropping by on my blog :) You look so pretty anyways.
xx
crunchy chesse me

vintage process said...

Great pictures!! I love it!!

canvasofculture said...

lovely blog! loving the outfit:)

http://canvasofculture.blogspot.com/

*Glam Chameleon* said...

Very pretty scarf and pics!
Happy New 2012 Year, I wish u all the best!!!
kisses
Jelena (glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com)

Agora tô pronta said...

Love the photos!
Very nice!
Happy 2012!

Kat said...

taww this is such a cute look! happy new years! ^-^

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

M. Ersa Adiprasetya said...

wow great outfits! and i love the photos :)

Becca. said...

love how you've edited these photos! and you look beautiful too!


thanks for the comment on my blog,
XOXO, BECCA
http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

Jessi said...

Very very cute look!! I love the colour of your shawl and those shoes are so pretty too. I love that picture with you and the little birds!!

Framicetta said...

These photos are too nice! I'm going to follow you immediately :)
Thank you for visiting my blog! :)

xoxo ♥♥♥
Francesca.

FASHIONCROUTON
FASHIONCROUTON
FASHIONCROUTON

Makeupnonsolo.blogspot said...

Beautiful outfit!!

Anita said...

Great collection of photos.
http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

Mani said...

Awesome combination! I really enjoy reding your blog!

:*

Amelia said...

nice set of pictures :) u look great in the simpe outfit :)

Amelia said...

nice set of pictures :) u look great in the simpe outfit :)

chibiaion said...

Lovely and cute! Gotta look forward for more fun post in your blog. Great shot!
buy aion accounts

Lyosha said...

lovely scarf! you look adorable!

Lyosha
Inside and Outside Blog

nik said...

Hello! I just found your blog and I think it's AMAZING! The pics are great and I can see that You really like what you do here! I love people with great ideas, like you!
Your blog is inspiring! I will follow you!
xoxo

http://nikandpic.blogspot.com/

Agora tô pronta said...

So pretty!

http://agoratopronta.blogspot.com/
Beijos Vanessa

Cantingku said...

haiii...
nice blog...
you look soo lovely...
hope you will visit me back... :)

http://cantingku-onlineshopping.blogspot.com/

Cantingku said...

hii.... nice blog... you look so pretty...
so happy to be here... very inspiring...
Anyway, I'm following you...
hope you will see me back.. thx :)

http://cantingku-onlineshopping.blogspot.com/

Alexandra Gabriella Audrey said...

great photos & outfit :)

Laces on My Dress

fhenny said...

totally love the outfit
xoxo
style frontier

sewa mobil jakarta said...

Lovely shoes, thanks for sharing.

Nery Hdez said...

Very nice!! lovely photos!

SNB: Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy me

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com